About the Company
One of the leading brands in luxury leather working, this iconic brand is a household name worldwide. With a deluxe brand of English saddles for jumping and dressage, this company has secured some of the most exciting names in equestrian sport as ambassadors of the brand. With the headquarters and production factory based in Europe, the United States saddle fitting team operates very much as its own entity, supported by nearly 70 retail stores in key locations across the country. This team works very closely with one another, and offers a strong support system despite being quite geographically spread out. A positive, can-do attitude that matches the rest of the company atmosphere is a must for this opportunity!
We are looking for an enthusiastic equestrian with exemplary people skills and a serious love of travel to take on this exciting sales opportunity! This individual should possess and above-average understanding of equine biomechanics and the particular challenges and nuances of maintaining a top level competitor. Prior saddle fitting experience is desired, but not required for this opportunity. You will be able to work with some of the best names in equestrian sport while repping a brand that needs no introduction in the world of fine leatherworking. The brand's world renowned class and top-tier customer service round out this newly revitalized saddle line - making this a lucrative and exciting opportunity for anyone looking to refine their product line and elevate their equestrian client base. This individual, along with the support of their team for large events, would be responsible for a territory spanning from the Midwest in the summers to Florida in the winters. In addition to saddle sales, this person will also have the ability to add-on/upsell from the company's expansive apparel line, and will receive support from numerous retail stores located in key areas throughout their territory. With an extremely competitive base salary, benefits, and a fantastic support team, this is an opportunity you won't want to miss!
- Build and Maintain close relationships with top equestrian competitors across your territory
- Conduct private farm calls to assess, design, and order custom saddles suited to their needs
- Educate customers on the benefits of proper saddle fit and the ways in which your brand is superior to other makers
- Support existing clientele and source new client leads at major equestrian events each year
- Provide education and support for equestrian apparel to retail stores within territory
- Travel throughout territory as needed to assist customers year-round
- Keep detailed records of sales efforts, travel, and expenses
- Maintain regular communication with direct team members in NY and on the West Coast
- Track Inventory and request additional products as needed
- Keep your finger on the pulse of all current events in equestrian sport
*Applicants can anticipate a minimum of 60% travel, depending on home location. Primary location in Wellington, FL would be ideal due to long-term annual presence at WEF